miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Transantiago: before and now

My opinion about Transantiago is that it’s a good Transport System compared with which I used in my region. Usually I’ve seen that Santiago citizens use to complain about it. When Transantiago started operating I wasn’t here, but I was watching by T.V. that the anger of population was taking levels of the highest caliber. However, when I came here on March I realized that compared with Copiapó Transport System this was very cheaper and convenient. I am so glad that near of house there’s a Metro station and when I have to go anywhere, there’s always a road. As far as I’ve seen and felt, the Transantiago fails on mornings; that’s why Metro collapses. Many times I’ve had to wait around of three trains to get one because they’re always crowded.


By television I watched that people were complaining for a low frequency of busses and by the way, the driver did not stop because it was impossible to transport any ant else. Now, I see more frequency. In this way I think that Transantiago has improved. When Transantiago started it was worse than before because it was a heavy change in the transport system and it wasn’t well implemented. Now it has been more implemented as with many kind of busses as with money. If on me it depended, I would write at every bus stop all the next and previous ones.


I’d like that the same money invested on Transantiago was invested on the regions transport system. Santiago is not Chile, and that’s why every Chilean deserves to pay two travels for one. The Bip Card is very useful and if it was inserted along Chile, all our system transport would take a big step.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario