miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

A world of Sport



The sport is very important for individuals and nations. The importance of sports is that we could have less stress and feel better (at personal level) because we have more resistance and, obviously we improve our body state. For a nation, the sport is important because it is a way of having a common identity, for example the Brazilian case because all people use to think that Brazil is the country of football since Brazilian have won several world football cups. That helps to the population cohesion. Currently I don’t practice any sport because I dedicate my free time to other things; my only physical activity is walking from university to house around 20 minutes and dancing when I party. The great benefit I get from it that I feel less stressed, especially dancing.
The status that sport should have in a country is of a daily topic. I mean, having a Minister of Sports and Recreation. With this, it is pretended to give a real budget to promote it and make that every person in Chile has the right of sport and a free access to.
Every time I see people angry or stressed I wish I could invite them to run or dance. I would say them: “Don’t prefer to smoke, don’t prefer to eat, don’t prefer to get angry. Just prefer sports.”
There are some sports which have been stated as cruel and I hold it. For example “rodeo a la chilena” is just the demonstration of the habit of having fun damaging to someone else. It is like when a child makes fun of other one and the rest of friends enjoy that. While more suffers a cow, more points we gain.
Some other activities which should be eradicated is free fighting and All worth (Todo vale) where just one part takes benefits losing stress because of winning and the other one just has to go home bruised at all and with the defeat stress.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario