martes, 23 de junio de 2009

Last Post!!


I think that the Blogging experience has been very fruitful. It helped us to have a less traumatic instance of class and an easier mode to learn than, for example, Chile’s Political and Administrative Institutions History. Actually I have never worked in a Blogspot page. I have other one but I don’t use it frequently. Honestly I enjoyed it because I learnt more than the few things I knew about English like sentences structures, infinitives, gerunds or grammar.
Also I think that it helped me to improve my English skills, especially reading and writing. If I had to give an opinion about this experience, it would be that it is a great mode of knowing our classmates, what they think, why they think of anyway and who they are. Another advantage was that we had the chance of correcting our mistakes and learning a little more. Otherwise, if I had to make a critic about, I would say that computers were not good at all and sometimes I used to lose my whole works. What I didn’t like it was the signs that the teacher used to make us realize of mistakes like WW, WS, etc. I often didn’t understand them.
Also, as I don’t have Internet at home, many times I had to stay at University checking and ending the posts, but that isn’t the problem, the problem was that sometimes we had to take quizzes or listening activities and the time left wasn’t long enough to make a good work. The blogging idea has been good; it helped us as classmates to make a better union as a new generation. But the outcome is great and rewarding: as a result I learned to use Blogger. Anyway I keep preferring Facebook: more functions in only one page I mean: pictures, writing, chatting, videos, music, posting, tests and games.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think like you too that the exercises of the blog help me to improve my English skills, so it was very important.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i agrre with you!ª... the blog experience help me to in so many ways ...im very happy with enghlish

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good, Diego. In the future, try breaking up your text into paragraphs so that the reader can better see the progression of your thought. Have a good break, and good luck next semester.

    corrections:
    If I had to give an opinion about this experience, it would be that *it* is a great mode of knowing our classmates,

    *Another* advantage was that we had the chance of correcting our mistakes and *learning* a little *more*.

    ResponderEliminar