martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My ideal job



My ideal job would be near my home and family. In my case, I have parents at many places in Chile, so my ideal job would be one which has me traveling across the country but with an unique place where I have to stay a longer time. I would like to supervise how the job is improving in the different cities where my company works. I don’t know which institution I would join, but that is the direction I would like to take. The skills and qualities I need are mostly of direction and reporting because if there are branches offices, they can’t forget or lose which is the north of the Institution that we are representing eventually. I think I would be good at this job because sometimes I have taken works where I direct and the outcome has been successful; and because I like advising people about what it would be better at the best choice. Also I like traveling and knowing new places. Actually I think that it is not difficult to find jobs of that nature, when we have a new law for instance, we need to implement and train workers for they can make their job governed by this new eventual law. It would be easier in Santiago because here it is the center of political decisions, but from where I come, the task turns a little bit harder.

3 comentarios:

  1. I am sure of having listened to some teacher to say: " if you want to travel and to work at different places you must have clearly that they will be at least 3 years for place " so partly there is fulfilled what you want to do.

    em... bye mister diego xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ammmm really??? the political sphere is a hard field work...but if you like it... let go!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good, Diego. Work on organizing your ideas into paragraphs in the next post.

    I would like to supervise how the job is improving *in* the different cities *where my company works*. I don’t know which institution *I would join*, but that is the *direction* I would like to take.

    ResponderEliminar