martes, 28 de abril de 2009

Plataforma activities

Of those suggestions, I am not following anyone because I don’t think that I am taking a harmful kind of life, but if something came to change my life and point of view about I think I will read these suggestions because I think that are very useful, for example stop drinking alcohol or lookout for my medical conditions.

Your puppy fat has gone and you have your own place. I think this sentence means that when someone who is bothering or makes oneself feel uncomfortable goes away, we feel better and free.
Give your liver a breather: it could mean stop drinking alcohol or toxic substances.
•Quaff beer with your mates: it means, I think hanging out with friends and drink some ale. •Stock up on plump, fresh fruit: I think it could mean getting fat with fruit and vegetables, in a sane way.
•Do regular hamstring stretches: I think it means to elongate
•Many blokes regard their 20s as their cowboys-don’t-cry decade: that the main young people think that their twenties are a time when nothing bad could happen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario