martes, 28 de abril de 2009

The photograph I like


This is the photograph I like the most. It was taken by my uncle and it shows my vacations on summer 08. I like it because I can remember that I was alone that time and my family had to go to Copiapó for some days and I had to be alone there taking care about the house we were living, on that moment, my family has just come and I was so happy for. I was there in Puerto Viejo, a beach one hour from Copiapó, my hometown and it is where I go every summer to have some rest and make some family time. I really enjoy it!
90%


5 comentarios:

  1. nice :D
    I would love to go visit you some time
    actually, we should plan a college trip to your town during the summer and pretend we all are foreigns haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello man! nice picture, the family vacatios are the best, it´s too boring when you are alone in your vacatios... i´ve been alone in my vacations for a while as well and i don´t like.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello, I love the beach, nice landscape
    your T-Shirt is really funny
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This is the photograph I like the most. It was taken by my uncle and it shows my vacations WF on summer 08. I like it because I can remember that I was alone λ that time and my family had to go to Copiapó for some days and I had to be alone there taking WF care about WW the house λ we were living, SS on WW that moment, my family has just come and I was T so happy for ?M. I was there in Puerto Viejo, a beach one hour from Copiapó, SS my hometown and it is where I go every summer to have some rest and make WW some family time. I really enjoy it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is the photograph I like the most. It was taken by my uncle and it shows my summer 2008 vacations. I like it because I can remember that I was alone at that time and my family had to go to Copiapó for some days and I had to be alone there caring of the house where we were living then. My family has just come and I was very happy because of that. I was there in Puerto Viejo, a beach one hour from Copiapó, my hometown, and it is where I go every summer to have some rest and have some family time. I really enjoy it!

    ResponderEliminar