martes, 14 de abril de 2009

My favorite piece of technology


Definitely, my favorite piece of technology is my MP4. A MP4 is a small device like the fourth part of a picture used to watch movies or listen to music as a personal stereo or walkman, but the difference is that this is more comfortable and practical because you can play it everywhere hidden in your pocket. I got mine in August 2008, when I was in Copiapó. And, how do I use it? Well, very easy: First all, I download music from Internet to my MP4, I turn it on, select the song I want to listen to and put the phones in my ears; so the world is a little happier without silence on(I don't watch movies because it is not comfortable being with the MP4 at hands). I use it almost every day, but not the entire day at all. I like it because I am living alone, and sometimes, when I miss my family I just play it and sing, and that way I try to forget, because life in silence is so boring. My life without my MP4 would be very sad and boring because T.V. doesn't matter to me now, just music. Without it I think I would go crazy because in silence I remember I am alone and that is too sad.

4 comentarios:

  1. yeah listen some music when your sad or nostalgic is really helping , i do it too , and i think that is impossible live without music too, what kind of music do you listen ?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. MP4, MP3, Ipod... Almost all of us are inlove with a music player.

    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  3. how much capacity is your mp4??

    but the mp4 is for view videos too or not? amm nice, the music is the best without music all world are crazy ....

    bye XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello!, the mp4 are great when I go out to do some footing I allways use it or when i make a long trip is like if the time is going faster...
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar