miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2009

Free time



Nowadays, I think that people have more free time becuase there is more technology available. Always it depends on the life style we're having, for example, if we have children it is very difficult to take some free time to ourselves because we would have to be parents. In my own case I only have free time when I end my university obligations and I do them faster with a pendrive, for example, than without it. Technology helps me very much.

My free time in a week depends on the tests I have, if there are not, I just assist to classes and share more moments with my classmates, without stress. By the nights, then I can read and study relaxed. On those weeks I have entire hours for me and for going out to know Santiago. To say them exactly, I have never counted them.

I don’t know if “wisely” is a good word to define how I use my free time, but I can say that now I have learned to invest it and not to waste it. To me, helping social risk kids is a very good way to share and give my free time; it is a way of doing what I am studying for.

In my free time I like to be with my familiy and friends, share great moments as more as I can because they are far away now. In Santiago I use my free time helping to kids from Lo Espejo at their studies. If I am not doing that I sleep or I share my time with university friends trying to relax myself.

If I had more free time, I think I would use it working at something to help my parents and family to get our project as group, mainly. Also I would like to have some volunteer works to take there my sister, so when I already don’t have more free time, she could continue a good work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario